Integration of diagnostics and control systems; echo "";
Experienced specialists of "Komdiagnostika" can provide System installation and startup-setup operations on new objects as well as on existing objects.
During construction works all the requirements of Electrical Installations Regulation and SNiP (construction rules and regulations) 3.05.07-85 "Automation systems", are being followed.
Startup-setup works include calibration, setting and testing of electric equipment to provide electric parameters and regimes set by the project.
During startup-setup works all the requirements of Electrical Installations Regulation and SNiP (construction rules and regulations) 3.05.07-85 "Automation systems", are being followed.
Once the System is installed, "Komdiagnostika" specialists provide training for the Customer's personnel.
Main topics of the program:
1) Determination of goals of pump and compressor equipment technical condition monitoring;
2) Measurement of vibration severity (main definitions of vibration measurement, main GOST requirements etc.);
3) Methods of vibration diagnostics and monitoring (shock pulse method, EVAM etc.);
4) Work with software;
5) Operator's actions during increased alarm level;
6) System operation and maintenance.