Automated process control system
We offer our Customers a full range of services from design stage to commissioning.
By creating automated process control systems, our specialists leave the room for their expansion and integration into other adjoined systems of various manufacturers, further modernization depending on different needs of the Customer and development of possibilities of the equipment for PCS.
Our company has big experience in implementing PCS on the basis of specialized microprocessor-based complexes of such world manufacturers as FOXBORO, Yokogawa Electric Corporation, Siemens AG etc.
Implementation of PCS makes it possible to:
- secure efficient operation of process equipment and on-line process monitoring;
- reduce the possibility of emergency situations;
- lessen working conditions for the technical team;
- reduce the number of functions carried out by the technical team due to automatization of the process;
- rise the quality and speed of regulation and, as a result, achieve high level of stabilization of process conditions;
- increase unit performance due to higher quality of control and regulation of the process;
- widen data base for technical and operational teams;
- enhance the control system reliability due to the application of the modern technical devices on the basis of electronic and computing instruments as well as self-diagnostics;
- reduce financial expenses and power consumption.
Company «Komdiagnostika» has long-term experience of system integration and all the necessary resources for design and "turn key" PCS implementation.
The complex of provided services includes:
- SCADA-system programming;
- installation of equipment;
- start-up and commissioning;
- introduction into operation.