Analyzer Leonova Emerald
Leonova Emerald is a straightforward and efficient portable instrument for condition measurement in rough industrial surroundings. It is the perfect wear and tear choice for powerful analysis and troubleshooting in machine condition monitoring. Leonova Emerald includes SPM HD® for bearing condition and advanced vibration analysis for general machine condition, and more features.
Lenova Diamond is also available in EX version for operation in explosion hazardous conditions.
Leonova Emerald is a high definition shock pulse method (SPM HD®) for bearing condition and advanced vibration analysis for general machine condition, and more features.
The SPM HD® Method (HDm/HDc)
The SPM HD® method is a patented further development of the Shock Pulse Method (SPM) in being less sensitive to interference from other signals and therefore unique in its ability to measure from very low rpm (1 - 20.000 RPM range). SPM HD is used for fast, easy and reliable diagnosis of the operation condition of rolling element bearings.
SPM Spectrum™ is based on extraordinary signal quality and 24 bit A/D conversion which provides razor sharp resolution and helps determine where a possible bearing damage is located with very high precision.
Shock pulse method is based on dBm/dBc, which counts frequency of input shock pulses per minute and gives one value for shock pulses carpet level and another for maximum (peak) level.
The LR/HR method was developed from the original Shock Pulse Method for condition diagnosis of rolling element bearings and allows a precision analysis of oil film condition in the rolling interface.
Vibration Severity plus FFT Spectrum
Measurement of vibration velocity, acceleration and displacement (0-20kHz frequency range) according to the latest ISO 10816 standards helps to diagnose general machine condition. In addition to the RMS vibration readings, the instrument displays an FFT spectrum, where symptoms of imbalance, misalignment and structural weakness are easily identified.
|Measuring method EVAM ("Vibration analysis method with evaluation of condition") generates up to 25600 lines per spectrum with true zoom, provides ready made machine 'fault symptoms' as well as trending.|
|Structural Resonances. Run up/Coast down measurement are tools for root cause analysis and show the machine frame vibration characteristics, resonance frequencies, and the reaction at critical speeds.|
|Dynamic balancing. Field rotor balancing in single plane according to ISO 1940-1 standard with an initial vibration measurement guiding the user through a balancing procedure with suggestions for correcting the imbalance.|
|HD Order Tracking. On machinery operating under variable speed, analysis with HD Order Tracking provides reliable data and crystal clear measuring results even when RPM varies greatly during the course of measurement. Order tracking is applicable in a very wide RPM range, from just a few to thousands of revolutions per minute.|
• One channel vibration
• Programmable function keys
• One hand operation, right or left
• RF transponder for contact free measuring point identification, read and write functions in connection with CondID® memory tags
• USB communication
• Smart battery reload with charge indication
• Li-Ion battery for minimum 18 hours normal use
• Download thousands of measuring points
• History of up to 100 sets of measuring results and comments per point
• Graphics with time and scale zoom
• Recording up to 50 hours
• Accepts IEPE (ICP) standard vibration transducers
• Voice recording of comments
• Speed measurements 1-120 000 rpm
• Vibration 0 (DC) to 20 kHz
• Dynamic range up to 120 dB
• Up to 12800 line FFT spectrum
• Enveloping, true zoom, time synchronous measurement
• Pre-fault symptoms for spectrum analysis
• Waterfall, phase and real time spectrum
• Bode and Nyqvist diagrams
• Peak value tracing, earphones
• Automatic transducer line test
• Condition evaluation with green – yellow – red
• Overlapping average
• Vibration spectrum in Hz, CPM or orders
• Windows® CE platform
• 400 MHz processor
• 256 MB RAM, 512 MB Flash and 1 GB SD memory
• Dimensions: 306 x 108 x 71 mm
• Weight: 860 g
• Display: TFT colour, 240 x 320 pixels, 3.5 inch, adjustable backlight
• Housing: IP65