Analyzer Leonova Diamond
Leonova Diamond® is a portable instrument for condition measurement in rough industrial surroundings. This heavy-duty yet sophisticated instrument brings powerful analysis and troubleshooting capabilities to your condition monitoring program. Wherever measuring route efficiency is a priority, Leonova Diamond is the perfect choice, providing a powerful combination of well-proven measuring techniques for every situation all in one instrument.
Leonova Diamond includes High Definition Shock Pulse Method (SPM HD®) for bearing condition and advanced vibration analysis for general machine condition and many more features.
Lenova Diamond ia also available in EX version for working in hazardous conditions.
Leonova Diamond has SPM HD® function for bearing condition and advanced vibration analysis for general machine condition and many more features.
|The SPM HD® method is a patented further development of the Shock Pulse Method (SPM) in being less sensitive to interference from other signals and therefore unique in its ability to measure from very low rpm (1 - 20 000 RPM range). SPM HD is used for fast, easy and reliable diagnosis of the operation condition of rolling element bearings.|
SPM Spectrum™ is based on extraordinary signal quality and 24 bit A/D conversion which provides razor sharp resolution and helps determine where a possible bearing damage is located with very high precision.
Shock pulse method is based on dBm/dBc, which counts frequency of input shock pulses per minute and gives one value for shock pulses carpet level and another for maximum (peak) level.
|The LR/HR method was developed from the original Shock Pulse Method for condition diagnosis of rolling element bearings and allows a precision analysis of oil film condition in the rolling interface|
|Vibration Severity plus FFT Spectrum
Measurement of vibration velocity, acceleration and displacement (0-20kHz frequency range) according to the latest ISO 10816 standards helps to diagnose general machine condition. In addition to the RMS vibration readings, the instrument displays an FFT spectrum, where symptoms of imbalance, misalignment and structural weakness are easily identified.
|Measuring method EVAM ("Vibration analysis method with evaluation of condition") generates up to 25600 lines per spectrum with true zoom, provides ready made machine 'fault symptoms' as well as trending.|
|Orbit analysis. For all machines with journal bearings, simultaneous measurement with two vibration transducers supplies an accurate graph of the shaft centre line movement.|
|Structural resonance. Run up/Coast down measurement and Bump test are tools for root cause analysis and show the machine frame vibration characteristics, resonance frequencies, and the reaction at critical speeds.|
|Shaft alignment. There is an additional option for laser alignment as a set of instruments for alignment of horizontal and vertical shafts. LineLazer is connected to Leonova Diamond with one cable. The device helps the user with alignment procedure to achieve perfect results.|
|Dynamic balancing. Field rotor balancing in single and dual plane according to ISO 1940-1 standard with an initial vibration measurement guiding the user through a balancing procedure with suggestions for correcting the imbalance.|
|Order tracking SPM HD. On machinery operating under variable speed, analysis with High Definition Order Tracking provides reliable data and crystal clear measuring results even when RPM varies greatly during the course of measurement from several points to several thousand rpm.|
• Three channel simultaneous vibration
• Vibration 0 (DC) to 40 kHz
• Up to 25 600 line FFT spectrum
• ISO 2372, ISO 10816
• Vibration spectrum in Hz, CPM or orders
• Accepts IEPE (ICP) standard vibration transducers
• Dynamic range up to 120 dB
• Speed measurements 1-120 000 rpm
• RF transponder for contact free measuring point identification, read and write functions in connection with CondID® memory tags
• Snap action function keys
• One hand operation, right or left
• Smart battery reload with charge indication
• Li-Ion battery for minimum 16 hours normal use
• Graphics with time and scale zoom
• USB communication
• Download thousands of measuring points
• History of up to 100 sets of measuring results and comments per point
• Enveloping, true zoom, time synchronous measurement
• Pre-fault symptoms for spectrum analysis
• Waterfall, phase and real time spectrum
• Bode and Nyqvist diagrams
• Peak value tracing, earphones
• Automatic transducer line test
• Condition evaluation with green – yellow – red
• Recording up to 50 hours
• Voice recording of comments
• Windows® CE platform
• 400 MHz processor
• 256 MB RAM, 512 MB Flash and 1 GB SD memory expandable up to 8GB
• Time signal record in real time
• Online phase
• Dimensions: 297 x 130 x 69 mm
• Weight: 890 g
• Display: TFT colour, 480 x 272 pixels, 4.3 inch widescreen, adjustable backlight
• Housing: IP65